Saturday 14 December 2013

Spontaneity





The first issue of Spontaneity is a visual and creative delight. The mix of art, prose and poetry is enthralling, intoxicating.

Here's what Spontaneity has set out to do: 'Our theme of Age and Beauty has been explored in many ways and through different genres. We hope that each piece speaks to its companion on the page, sometimes overtly, sometimes in a more abstract connection. We have only just begun; now  – it’s up to you. If you are inspired by something you read or see here, consider submitting to our next edition – which will evolve from this first little acorn... Spontaneity is all about a creative chain reaction – so it’s crucial you tell us which piece inspired yours.'

I love the video 'Danielle' by Anthony Cerniello that appears on the same page as my piece 'Effie's great-great-great-great Granny.'

The concept reminds me of a website that I love and I thought I'd share here: http://artistsinspireartists.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment